First off, I’d like to wish all the SPRB readers out there a very happy new year! With the new year comes resolutions and I am going with the obligatory resolutions post to start this year. I have come across a fair number of articles and blog posts about keeping your resolutions and how to set achievable goals so I’d recommend checking these out if you’re the resolution type.
- Six steps on making your resolutions a reality per Unclutterer.
- CBS on how to stick to some of the most common resolutions.
- Dumb Little Man provides six ways to start 2010 doing instead of dreaming.
- The Simple Dollar lists 10 ways to define and stick to your resolutions.
I have included my 2010 resolutions (personal and professional) below:
- Find a job (I graduated two weeks ago).
- Create an e-book about sports PR and blogging and have it available for download at SPRB.
- Go to the gym three times a week. I don’t need to lose weight, but I definitely want to get into better shape.
- Become more organized at home. I just finished reading Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity and I already have action steps in place to make that happen.
- Become proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro (all of which I got at Christmas).
- Try a new recipe at least once a month.
- Get my e-mail inbox to zero e-mails and set up a folder system to ensure it stays that empty (this will probably be one of the tougher ones).
I’d love to hear what you guys would like to accomplish this year so please share your resolutions in the comments section!