- Title: Carson Heidecker
- Place: Offensive Line
- Faculty: Notre Dame Faculty (OH)
- Peak: 6’3”
- Weight: 295 lbs
- Twitter: @HeideckerCarson
- Instagram: c.heidecker
What makes you a high prospect at your place within the 2024 NFL Draft?
– I believe being on the Division 2 degree helps rather a lot as a result of I already really feel like I’ve been ignored by everybody all through my total soccer journey, which has triggered me to work out more durable than ever and drives me to be nice. On the sphere, I believe I’m above common relating to athleticism for my measurement and I pleasure myself on being a technician whereas having fast toes within the trenches.
At what age had been you first within the sport of soccer?
– I began taking part in soccer after I was 5 years outdated as I used to be requested to go away my indoor soccer group as a result of I used to be “too bodily”
What’s one factor that NFL groups ought to learn about you?
– I actually love the sport of soccer and I spend nearly all of my time interested by soccer and even engaged on totally different drills to work on my craft. Together with that, I’ve an important help group round me that additionally needs nothing however one of the best for me and that group additionally drives me to be a greater participant, and even a greater particular person.
If you happen to might donate to 1 trigger on this planet, what would it not be?
– If I might donate to 1 trigger it could be to the AAAD which is Athlete Towards Anxiousness and Melancholy. I really feel as if this I essential as a result of so many athletes undergo struggles in as we speak’s society together with me at one level and soccer has all the time been my “getaway” from my issues.
What’s the finest recommendation you have got ever acquired?
– My dad all the time informed me to “make them keep in mind” and this is probably not recommendation, however it all the time caught with me as a result of it all the time made me play more durable. In any case, I wished the particular person throughout me to recollect who they had been taking part in together with the whole group, but in addition everybody from again residence who watched me play at Columbia Station.
Who was your childhood hero?
– My dad and mom had been my childhood heroes as a result of they all the time discovered a approach to get by way of all the things despite the fact that I do know there have been struggles, they by no means made us really feel as if there have been. They confirmed me the way to preserve my head down and work and make no excuses.
Who’s essentially the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your college?
– There are numerous younger cats within the locker room proper now that can be nice soccer gamers, however I’d say proper now Whakeem Roman must be essentially the most underrated as a result of he performed nice this yr till his harm, however he’s younger and goes to bounce again. One other title I’d throw out there’s Abe Nyang who balls out each time he will get the chance to.
What’s your largest pet peeve?
– When guys don’t go all out within the weight room and practices after we solely get so many hours to play this sport, but in addition when individuals refuse to re-rack their weights within the weight room as a result of it really shouldn’t be that onerous and my highschool soccer coach Jason Ward all the time emphasised choosing up the burden room and he even known as me out as soon as and it has caught with me ever since and helped me keep disciplined all through my journey.
Who’s your favourite trainer ever?
– I’ve had numerous nice academics in highschool and NDC however my favourite school professor must be Professor Berdysz as a result of he taught me in a method that helped me perceive, but in addition was within the subject that I’m wanting into and gave me life experiences that he was at the moment going by way of. In highschool, I must say that Mr. Geanuracos or Mr. Taylor could be my favourite as a result of they had been straightforward to speak to about something and I additionally loved their lessons.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the toughest second in your life to beat?
– I’d say that getting back from my many accidents all through my profession has outlined me as a participant as I by no means gave up even after my accidents to my foot, pelvis, knee, and plenty of others. After I damage my pelvis I by no means actually thought I’d play soccer once more, however that was my junior yr in highschool and I’m now taking part in school soccer in my senior yr of school.
Inform me one thing about your college and why it’s so particular to you?
– I assume NDC is totally different than different faculties to me due to the historical past and the way it was once an all-girls college till lately which is much more astonishing whenever you have a look at how the soccer program has develop into so nicely revered within the quick time it has been right here. NDC is particular to me as a result of they had been one of many few faculties that noticed one thing in me when many didn’t and gave me the chance of a lifetime.
If you happen to might have any franchise restaurant in your home what would it not be?
– I’d say Chipotle which is fairly primary, however it’s the finest post-workout meal recognized to man.
What’s your favourite snack meals?
– I’m a giant fruit snack man and could have these or sunflower seeds at any and each movie session.
What’s your diploma in?
If you happen to might promote your self in a single sentence what would you say?
– I’ll do no matter is requested of me with no questions requested.
If you happen to might evaluate your play to 1 participant within the NFL who would it not be?
– I do know this can be a exhausting comparability as a result of he is likely one of the greats, however I believe I play like Jason Kelce due to how athletic I play and the way I play with my leverage and angles.
What’s your favourite sport to play on the carnival/theme park?
– I like knocking the pins down with a baseball or the dunk tanks as a result of I used to play baseball so I’m fairly good at it.
If you happen to might have dinner with three individuals lifeless or alive, who would it not be and why?
– I’d say, Coach Paul Alexander, Joe Thomas, and Jeff Saturday as a result of I believe I might take in a lot information simply talking to them and possibly even getting up and strolling by way of some stuff.